Last updated on 2 years ago
Clint Flindt
Clint Flindt Posted 4 years ago
Hello there!
I signed up today, but i had some trouble actually getting through the sign up process.
Everything went fine, except when i had to enter the verification letters, it would tell me that they were wrong, and when i asked it to read them out loud, it would pronounce different letters from those that were listed.
I had to refresh the page to get it working.
I don't know if it's a reocurring problem, but it may "scare" some new people away from joining the site.

-CF
Routh
Routh Posted 4 years ago
Thanks for this, I'll look into replacing the captcha service as soon as time allows.
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
maulanaray
maulanaray Posted 2 years ago
Routh, some people get confused and leave because the verification goes to the spam email.
Routh
Routh Posted 2 years ago
Hmm, I'll look into this. The email should be coming from a trusted email source. Thanks for the report.
Chris Routh

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Routh
Routh Posted 2 years ago
This should not be an issue anymore.
Chris Routh

You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.