Pink Fuzzy Bunnies by Sariel

Last updated on 14 years ago
Mythbhavd
Mythbhavd Posted 14 years ago
HAHAHAHAHA! That is great! I had a character in a game that I once gave the title "The Dread Bunny Slayer!" Great Haiku. I'll be grinning over that one all night. Grin
Matt Coiner
Administrator and general goober

"The secret to writing is to write the first draft from your heart and the second from your head." - William Forrester in Finding Forrester
Sariel
Sariel Posted 14 years ago
Yes! Thank you. I was in a writing workshop one day at work, and was given the phrase pink fuzzy bunnies to try and write a poem with. The haiku immediatly implanted itself in my brain. Grin
~Matt!
"Life is funny. You start out with limitless potential, but time is constantly shaving away the possibilities. Every choice you make is the choice not to do a thousand other things."
Routh
Routh Posted 14 years ago
This reminds me of some old childrens chant, something about bunnies rolling down a hill and losing their head... or was it a hunter coming along and popping their head off - bleh I can't remember now.
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.