Gonzo goes Hiphop

Last updated on 2 years ago
Mythbhavd
Mythbhavd Posted 13 years ago
My fiance loves hip-hop. While it's not my favorite (I'm pretty eclectic, but my favorite is an alternative grungy sound), I like to listen to it with her. Well, there's a rapper named Lil' John. He drives me bonkers and here's why. He reminds me of Gonzo! Yep, you remember the muppets. Now, while I am seriously anti-muppet *gasp* I know, I know... I just never really liked 'em as a kid. I was definitely NOT a sesame street kid. I liked Electric Company. Anyways, when he says "Yeah", "Okay," and "Let's go," I get this vision of Gonzo trying to rap. It's kinda funny really. I keep waiting for Kermit to break into the song at some point. Ok, hope I didn't ruin life for Lil' John fans around the world.
Matt Coiner
Administrator and general goober

"The secret to writing is to write the first draft from your heart and the second from your head." - William Forrester in Finding Forrester
last edited by Mythbhavd on 27-09-2005 22:08
Routh
Routh Posted 13 years ago
LOL...

Ok thats funny, the gruffness of his voice does bear resemblance to Gonzo. Now I'm tempted to make a music video in a video editor and replace Lil' John's parts with Gonzo dancing.
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Mythbhavd
Mythbhavd Posted 13 years ago
Now that would be funny. :o)
Matt Coiner
Administrator and general goober

"The secret to writing is to write the first draft from your heart and the second from your head." - William Forrester in Finding Forrester
last edited by Routh on 12-10-2005 07:59
Sariel
Sariel Posted 12 years ago
You totally should make that video
~Matt!
"Life is funny. You start out with limitless potential, but time is constantly shaving away the possibilities. Every choice you make is the choice not to do a thousand other things."
Nurwanti
Nurwanti Posted 2 years ago
lol worth to try :D
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.