I'm back!

Last updated on 8 years ago
Scott Bolger
Scott Bolger Posted 8 years ago
Hello all, thanks for reading.

Wow, well where to start...it's been quite some time since I've been to The Den, not because I didn't want to be a part of the site, but life has recently thrown some personal challenges my way which included a big move (I now live in Toronto) and having my laptop stolen which really set me back in terms of my writing. I'm very happy to say that I've returned and and am ready to be an active memeber once again. I've posted a new article to my column "Life Unscripted," which I plan to update weekly as I was originally doing, if you'd like to check it out! Additionally, if you have anything you'd like me to read or edit, please let me know! I'd be more than happy to do so!

Thanks very much, and I'm deeply sorry for being gone so long. I missed everyone!
"We know the sound of two hands clapping, but what is the sound of one hand clapping?"
-A Zen Koan
3 posts
Dnavarre
Dnavarre Posted 8 years ago
Welcome back! We have a few new changes here, and you'll probably run into a few problems (some errors in submitting things, etc.), but keep on keepin' on and we'll be better in no time. Also, welcome back (squared)!
Courage is the cruelest friend you can have. It'll get you to the doorstep of your desire, then abandon you. The rest is all you.
Vermithrax
Vermithrax Posted 8 years ago
A very warm (re)welcome from England, mister Bolger. Smile

It's wonderful to hear from you, and great to know that you are back.
Vermithrax

Don't try To Fix Me; I'm Not Broken.
Please Do Not Cling To Me; I Swear I Can't Fix You.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You can start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.
Users who participated in discussion:Scott Bolger, Dnavarre, Vermithrax