Games which i have played this year

Last updated on 10 years ago
mcglone
mcglone Posted 11 years ago
some games ive had for a while but i still occasionally play because they are fun Smile

- Metal Gear solid 4 - the only bad thing about it is the installs Frown they fail miserably
- Prototype - really fun for crazy of the top building running and slicing up Pfft
- InFamous - pretty cool game, its like star wars meets gta which has a baby with F.E.A.R :L
- LittleBigPlanet - all time fav Smile i only wish my ps3 didnt ylod me otherwise i would still be making amazing story-driven levels. woop
- FIFA 10 - alright game for them nights where there is nothing else to do
- Call of Duty: Black Ops - only just started replaying it just because my girlfriends brother is beating me, but is good for a competitive person.
- Sim City 4 - ahhh classic, i love this game. i love the mechanics of it its just legendary
- Capitalism 2 - great complex business game and fun to buy out other companies.
- Red Dead Redemption - imagine sex + more sex - the effort + revolvers?
- Gran Turismo 5 - long fan of the ever so delayed game franchise Smile
- Dead Rising 2 - slightly annoying but still quite fun to slice zombies up with a chainsaw taped to a paddle.

ahhh games are amazing.
Dnavarre
Dnavarre Posted 11 years ago
Playing Assassin's Creed 2 myself...much, much better than the first.
Si-Shen
Si-Shen Posted 10 years ago
If you enjoyed AC2 Dnavarre, you will enjoy Brotherhood even more Smile recently finished it myself.

For the most part I am currently bouncing between Mass Effect 2 and Age of Wonders 2 and AoW Shadow magic.
Only in the tales of men, does the hunter catch the wolf.
Dnavarre
Dnavarre Posted 10 years ago
Mass Effect 2 was also excellent for the first half, but slowed when trying to gather your partner's loyalty for the last half. I'll half to search for Age of Wonders...sounds like a Civilization game.
Kholm
Kholm Posted 10 years ago
I just played Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I wanted to cry the whole time. But at the same time it is probly one of the best games I have played in a good long while.

Playing morrowind again, because I -still- have not managed to get everything in that game done.

And fighters. I'll take anyone on in Guilty gear or street fighter, but other then this I dont really play too many video games anymore. they are all very stock and boring. Everything that comes out I have played before, but better. Too much focus on deadlines and graphics and not enough gameplay.

Oh, and I played Lost Odyssey and Resonance of fate. Both great games.
"Wasn't even a challenge."
"I'm on your team, idiot."
JonPWills
JonPWills Posted 10 years ago
Kholm if you like JRPG's you owe it to yourself to play Tales of Vesperia on xbox 360, so much fun!

Even a year and three months after I bought it I am still playing it, not counting reloads I have logged 265 hours on it.
Writing is like grooming hair. The longer the writing the more work it takes, but it's loving work.
jadedjade24
jadedjade24 Posted 10 years ago
BioShock I and II have to be some of my all time favorite games. But I cant forget L4D and L4D2, for whenever I just want to go on a zombie stomping crusade.

curently waiting on Mass Effect 3, Portal 2, and BioShock Infinity to be released for my gaming pleasure. Also hoping for a L4D3 lol.
Bacon...Nature's meat candy.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.