Last updated on 2 years ago
KNOX
KNOX Posted 13 years ago
ok someone help me i feel like a retard, i dont know how to make my avatar work dose it have to be a certain size or somting?

And other then that i would just like to say i think I ROCK!
dont you?........lol Ms.Knox~Rox!Cool
~Ms.Knox~
last edited by Routh on 16-09-2005 21:00
Routh
Routh Posted 13 years ago
I haven't figured out that limitations there are to the avatars. For now just try to find an image thats 80x80 and in GIF format.
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
KNOX
KNOX Posted 13 years ago
kool, i got oneCool
~Ms.Knox~
Si-Shen
Si-Shen Posted 13 years ago
woot! tis the Knox! I just kept with the old size and hoped it would work and it did
Only in the tales of men, does the hunter catch the wolf.
last edited by Routh on 16-09-2005 21:01
Routh
Routh Posted 13 years ago
As an update to this: Avatars must be no larger than 100x100 pixels. If you need an image resized I can do this for you, but please do not spam the forum with requests, use the private message system to request one.

Also since we have switched from Postnuke to PHP-Fusion everyone will need to set their avatars again. You can do this by uploading one through your profile or selecting one from the avatar gallery.
Chris Routh

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Troubled Flux
Troubled Flux Posted 12 years ago
I made sure my avatar was the right size and everything, but it won't show up. Does it take some time to show it on your prof.? If it says it does, then I missed it. But if it does and there isn't anything saying that, you should probably tell people that. ^^;
My music fluxuates with my mood.
Moodsic.
That's it.
Plain and simple.
I AM TEH MASTER OF YARN!!!!
Art isn't a way of life.
Life is an art. (If you live it right.)
If ever it occurs to you to doubt the existence of your guardian angel, dwell not upon all the bad things that have happened in your life. Rather, think on all the bad things that could have happened to you, and did not.
~Troubled Flux
Routh
Routh Posted 12 years ago
I will need a bit to check if your avatar uploaded - if not - I may be able to add it manually until we figure out the glitch
Chris Routh

Troubled Flux
Troubled Flux Posted 12 years ago
Once again, I am thanking you very much. *Oriental bow* *grabs Reggie by the throat before he can ring the gong again* ENOUGH, REGGIE.
My music fluxuates with my mood.
Moodsic.
That's it.
Plain and simple.
I AM TEH MASTER OF YARN!!!!
Art isn't a way of life.
Life is an art. (If you live it right.)
If ever it occurs to you to doubt the existence of your guardian angel, dwell not upon all the bad things that have happened in your life. Rather, think on all the bad things that could have happened to you, and did not.
~Troubled Flux
ChristianDudette
ChristianDudette Posted 2 years ago
Hi, Could someone manually do my avatar too? It doesn't seem to be loading either. Thanks.
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.