Ultimate Questions

Last updated on 11 years ago
Dnavarre
Dnavarre Posted 11 years ago
The time has come for the members of the Den to answer the ultimate questions. These are the ones that need answering, and some idiots off the street are not going to cut it. So read on and answer the three greatest questions in the history of the universe...

Question number 1 may not be the most important, but it may be the deepest. And the question is... Ice Cream vs. Yogurt

Question number 2 is closer to being the most important, but not so, and is not as deep, but still valid and we need to know. And the question is... Pudding vs. Jello

And Question 3 is the ultimate in questions. It is so deep, and the most important. This is the question that creates balance in the universe; good and evil. While you want your point to climb to the top, but in doing so you can (and will) destroy your end of the universe. The alternate universe will become a wonderful place of ribbons and unicorns...and beer. And all the women on the internet are actually women. If you choose right and make your universe perfect, you screw up your alternate self's life...by destroying all alcohol. And women. And the third question is... Cake vs. Pie

So answer, and face the consequences.
Vermithrax
Vermithrax Posted 11 years ago
Rice pudding Vs. Semolina... There's one for ya.
Vermithrax

Don't try To Fix Me; I'm Not Broken.
Please Do Not Cling To Me; I Swear I Can't Fix You.
Pritrostell
Pritrostell Posted 11 years ago
Ice cream, Jello, Pie.

Yogurt is good but ice cream is colder and I love cold foods

Jello, when made correctly, is a much more flavorful dish and i love the texture

Pie, can be cold or warm, mixed with ice cream, and can have little or lots of icing. Cake is too sweet sometimes, and cake icing is something that i can no longer stand to eat, like cotton candy.

I grab the freshly washed grizzly skin, which still holds the warmth of it's previous owner despite it's chilly bath in the nearby river...
Routh
Routh Posted 11 years ago
Yogurt, Pudding, Pie
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Malicepoint
Malicepoint Posted 11 years ago
And all the women on the internet are actually women.-wonderful hahahah

Ice cream, jello, pie. And I'm not saying cake is worse than pie but pie is like sacred you know.
Whatever happens now shall affect the future in odd ways.
Don Roble
Don Roble Posted 11 years ago
Yogurt is for health food nuts. I'm not really sure it's food.

I refuse to eat a product that won't stay still. Pudding is correct.

Pie is all-purpose so cake wouldn't exist in a perfect world.
Rob Kosy
Rob Kosy Posted 11 years ago
Forget the above & go for "all purpose sponge mix".
Its for all purposes & therefore could replace the tastes of all those other things.

Since its for all purposes it could also provide space travel, secure futures & cable HD TV.............its for all purposes.
Never sharpen fish in the presence of doves........
Routh
Routh Posted 11 years ago

Don Roble wrote:
Yogurt is for health food nuts. I'm not really sure it's food.

I refuse to eat a product that won't stay still. Pudding is correct.

Pie is all-purpose so cake wouldn't exist in a perfect world.

Good thing you specified product. I can certainly think of one great thing to eat that doesn't stay still.
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Veins
Veins Posted 11 years ago
Is it deer?
More or less, Veins
Don Roble
Don Roble Posted 11 years ago
You would hope so.
Pritrostell
Pritrostell Posted 11 years ago
or fresh fish if you salt it... o wait Pfft

I grab the freshly washed grizzly skin, which still holds the warmth of it's previous owner despite it's chilly bath in the nearby river...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.