Inspiration

Last updated on 11 years ago
ladylunaivy
ladylunaivy Posted 11 years ago
I am having a little bit of an issue as of late. A curse that I would never wish upon another writer. Writer's Block!! NOOoooo!! I have been trying to write something, anything, for about a week now and nothing will come out. I have been sitting at my computer for about three hours now and decided to look for some inspiration ... still nothing. Which brings me to the here and now. What inspires you? We have a massive amount of members here in the Den, all of us from different backgrounds and all of us living different lives. Each of us are given that spark to tell a story, that spark each from a different fire that burns within us. So what do you find that so often gives you the inspiration to write?
)o( Most People want to be the sun that brightens your day, but I would rather be the moon that shines on you during your darkest hour. )o(
i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Ladylunaivy/crow-sig-web.jpg
blue_veined_hatred
blue_veined_hatred Posted 11 years ago
Apparently, it can be anything. movies, other books...
kt suggests free writing to get over blocks, which is pretty helpful.
a restless death awaits
Malicepoint
Malicepoint Posted 11 years ago
When I have writers block I instantly turn to criticism. I know what you must be thinking "Crazy", but no I instantly start thinking about things that I hate and continuously write, till I can write about anything. Sorta of like my I hate soccer blog, it wasn't that I wouldn't to bag on soccer for no reason but to get the creative reasoning back into my mind set. I really haaaate socccer, hheheh.
Whatever happens now shall affect the future in odd ways.
kt6550
kt6550 Posted 11 years ago
I have a good article on Writer's Block and how it can be dealt with. I also have an article on Free Writing. Try these. They may help.
ladylunaivy
ladylunaivy Posted 11 years ago
hmm i will give anything a try at this point. I think i will give all these great ideas a try. ^^ it is supposed to snow ... again ... like crazy tonight so i think i will have plenty of free time at work to just sit there and do as i wish. tehe ^^

hook me up with those articles kt. i would love to read them. ^^

Thanks so much for all the help guys! <(^^)v
)o( Most People want to be the sun that brightens your day, but I would rather be the moon that shines on you during your darkest hour. )o(
i141.photobucket.com/albums/r50/Ladylunaivy/crow-sig-web.jpg
Dnavarre
Dnavarre Posted 11 years ago
Here in Alabama we didn't get any snow...we all hoped...we didn't get snow for five years or so, until about two years ago (I blame global warming). But we didn't get any this year...you know how much excitement we get for the possibility of an inch max?
blue_veined_hatred
blue_veined_hatred Posted 11 years ago
@Checkmate: you can play Modern Warfare 2 to get over it!
a restless death awaits
Dnavarre
Dnavarre Posted 11 years ago
I gave the first MW a mediocre review. I want a new Resident Evil game...not a remake!
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.