Howling Wolf Theme Glitches In IE

Last updated on 13 years ago
Routh
Routh Posted 13 years ago
I've noticed some strange behaviour in Internet Explorer with the Howling Wolf theme. Seems some pages appear wider than they should, and the writings are displaying off kilter, being squished. I beliver the latter may be to a missing '>' in the html code I just noticed, but I'll have to check that in a bit. The tabs are bigger than they should be, but thats IE and it's oddball table making. If any other IE glitches are noticed by our IE users (as I'm sure someone must have noticed the writing glitch, who uses IE...) please post in this Bug forum to let us know. I need your feedback to make it better!

On another note, as usual, everything is great in firefox.
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
last edited by Routh on 25-11-2006 01:16
Troubled Flux
Troubled Flux Posted 13 years ago
For some reason, when I am looking to update my profile, I am being limited to two theme options: Default and The Den:Howling WolfSad. I was trying to refresh the page to be seeing if that helped, but it was not. Are you knowing what the problem is?
My music fluxuates with my mood.
Moodsic.
That's it.
Plain and simple.
I AM TEH MASTER OF YARN!!!!
Art isn't a way of life.
Life is an art. (If you live it right.)
If ever it occurs to you to doubt the existence of your guardian angel, dwell not upon all the bad things that have happened in your life. Rather, think on all the bad things that could have happened to you, and did not.
~Troubled Flux
Routh
Routh Posted 13 years ago
All themes other than the 'Howling Wolf' theme have been removed. I will be creating new themes at the conclusion of the header contest.
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Troubled Flux
Troubled Flux Posted 13 years ago
Ah. I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me. Though I might suggest you put in for now a lighter colored theme, because personally, the "dark" theme is kind of hard on my eyes. It'd just be nice to have a lighter-colored theme. 'Cause this one kind of gives me headaches Sad
My music fluxuates with my mood.
Moodsic.
That's it.
Plain and simple.
I AM TEH MASTER OF YARN!!!!
Art isn't a way of life.
Life is an art. (If you live it right.)
If ever it occurs to you to doubt the existence of your guardian angel, dwell not upon all the bad things that have happened in your life. Rather, think on all the bad things that could have happened to you, and did not.
~Troubled Flux
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.