World of Warcraft

Last updated on 11 years ago
Mythbhavd
Mythbhavd Posted 15 years ago
Well, my old roomie from when I was in seminary finally talked me into getting the game. This was after a very frustrating encounter with FFXI where the makers of the game told me that, since I had not played for a year, I had to go out and repurchase the game. This is in spite of the fact that I already own it. So, I tossed it and decided to break down and join WoW.

I have really enjoyed it. The graphics are beautiful, the people are fun to play with, and the quests are entertaining. I've really had a good time. Has anyone else tried it?
Matt Coiner
Administrator, husband, dad, avid reader, sometimes writer

"The secret to writing is to write the first draft from your heart and the second from your head." - William Forrester in Finding Forrester
Routh
Routh Posted 15 years ago
I have, love the game. I play on the Detheroc server, my char is called Routhinator
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Sariel
Sariel Posted 15 years ago
I have 3 characters on Detheroc. Almandaragal, Todesengel, and Netok. Just need to get a computer capable of running it... this one hates games.
~Matt!
"Life is funny. You start out with limitless potential, but time is constantly shaving away the possibilities. Every choice you make is the choice not to do a thousand other things."
Spacetree
Spacetree Posted 15 years ago
Why on Earth would you have to re-purchase the game again?

Oh, and I play on Shadowsong as Barrellon.
Si-Shen
Si-Shen Posted 15 years ago
I want to play, or atleast try it out, however I will have to locate the "demo" disc's I saw so I can just get a short trial to find out how it reacts on dial-up.
Only in the tales of men, does the hunter catch the wolf.
Timberfrost
Timberfrost Posted 12 years ago
I am Timberfrost on Shadris.
Dnavarre
Dnavarre Posted 12 years ago
I played for a week...gained ten pounds. Still suffering.
Routh
Routh Posted 12 years ago
Played for a week and gained ten pounds - lmfao - nice...
Chris Routh
Founder of The Den of Amateur Writing

"Don't try to be a great man; just be a man and let history make its own judgments." - Riker, Star Trek The Next Generation
Vermithrax
Vermithrax Posted 12 years ago
If you just want to try the game, there are several good free servers out there; I recommend firesquare Wow
Vermithrax

Don't try To Fix Me; I'm Not Broken.
Please Do Not Cling To Me; I Swear I Can't Fix You.
Pritrostell
Pritrostell Posted 11 years ago
lol WoW, the pastime of my life atm...

Main server is Nazjatar, and my chars on that would be Shadowcrit, Pritrostell, Forkenknife... o geez lol... lets just say I have a total of about 38 characters across at least 10 realms

I grab the freshly washed grizzly skin, which still holds the warmth of it's previous owner despite it's chilly bath in the nearby river...
You can view all discussion threads in this forum.
You cannot start a new discussion thread in this forum.
You cannot reply in this discussion thread.
You cannot start on a poll in this forum.
You cannot upload attachments in this forum.
You cannot download attachments in this forum.